Ellie, it’s been a while, but I haven’t forgotten. I am humbled and honored to accept this Very Inspiring Award. I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this nomination . Check out her own inspiring blog, newcreationsministries.com
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Myself:
1. I have learn the importance of forgiveness in my Christian walk.
2. I love Puerto Rican and Cuban food!
3. I am a survivor.
4. I dream of becoming a published author in the near future.
5. I love being “Mimi” to my beautiful children.
6. I enjoy reading a good book near the water, or while sunbathing.
7. The most interesting thing about me (that others do a double-take on) is that I had my first child at 17 and my fourth at 22.
So now I get to nominate 15 other amazing inspiring bloggers who will pass this honorably along to others. If you don’t have 15, nominate those you love. My wonderful recipients (in no special order) of this award this time are:
1. Minuscule Moments
2. Lively Twist
3. Simply Said by Tina
4. In the Potter’s Hands
5. Alice and Molly
6. Freedomborn … Aussie Christian Focus
7. Home and Spirit
8. Building Standing Stones
9. So I Have MS… Now What?
10. Simply Grateful Housewife
11. For Such a Time as This
12. Tales Along the Way
13. Be Transformed by the Renewing of Your Mind
14. Somebody Loves Me
15. Rise Like Air
Thank you all for your great friendship, encouragement, comfort and strength. I love all my amazing followers, which keep growing daily. This decision is always a tough one. Blessings to all.