A sincere thanks and appreciation to Kev for featuring me and for all the support from his faithful followers!
Tag Archives: Inspirational Memoir
A beautiful, heartfelt review of my book that brought me to tears. Testimonies from readers like these confirm that out of all my messes, I did something right! God bless you, Cate.
A fellow blogger that crossed my path a while ago has published a book. It is full of truth and pain and her reality. Her memoir.
I purchased this book through amazon.com for my kindle. I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. But I had to. I tend to feel the pain as I read and needed short breaks. That is a GOOD thing. Why? Because we all have come from dysfunctional backgrounds. But some faced harder things than we may have. Or perhaps I should say different things in our past.
I never went hungry or was physically abused. I had more of the verbal attacks and great loss and left to myself to heal.
As I read through Mary’s book, Running in Heels, I thought of people I have met over the years who had to endure great pain. Is it fair…
View original post 147 more words
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)