I’ve been nominated for the ever so precious Liebster Blog Award by Turkey Bone Heaven!
Turkey Bone Heaven (TBH) speaks to the broken-hearted! A Survivor in Recovery herself, she writes and reaches out with a no-nonsense, bare-bones message to the abused, broken, drug addicted women struggling through life who seek to find their way.
TBH writes: Abuse effects all aspects of our lives whether we want to admit it or not. This is my story and my journey in confronting my past for the sake of my sanity and working the 12 Steps into my life so that I’m able to live in some Peace and Serenity today.
I greatly admire her strength and courage! You can see her blog HERE.
11 Questions that were asked of me:
- What is the best thing about you?
- What time of day do you blog?
- How many revisions does it take before you finally publish?
- Who is/was the most influential person in your life:
- In one word describe yourself ?
- Where do you see yourself one year from now?
- What is your favorite social media?
- What type of blogs do you follow?
- What is the motivating factor for you to blog?
- How would you describe my blog content to someone who has not read it
- What have you learned about yourself from blogging?
These are my answers:
Q. 1. What is the best thing about you?
Q, 2. What time of day do you blog?
A. USUALLY EVENING
Q 3. How many revisions does it take before you finally publish?
A. AS MANY TIMES AS NEEDED
Q. 4. Who is/was the most influential person in your life?
Q. 5. In one word, describe yourself?
Q. 6. Where do you see yourself one year from now?
A. AS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR REACHING OUT TO OTHERS.
Q. 7. What is your favorite social media?
Q. 8. What type of blogs do you follow?
Q. 9. What is the motivating factor for you to blog?
A. TO INSPIRE AND CONNECT WITH OTHERS.
Q. 10. How would you describe my blog content to someone who has not read it?
A. A BEACON OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS
Q. 11. What have you learned about yourself from blogging?
A. AS I LEARNED TO CONFRONT MY PAST, LIVE IN THE PRESENT, AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE, I KNOW THAT GOD HEALED ME FROM MY YESTERDAYS THAT I MIGHT HELP OTHERS IN THEIR TODAYS.
Rules for accepting the award:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the following 11 questions:
- Who has had the biggest influence on you?
- What do you like about blogging?
- What do you dislike about blogging? (Be honest!)
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite form of social media?
- Do you like poetry? (If so, please check out Poetry Perfected)
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
- What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
- What are 3 of your future goals?
3) Nominate 10-11 other blogs with less than 500 followers (try really hard to find them).
4) Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
First of all, it’s not easy trying to find blogs that have touched you who only have 500 followers or less (the rules to this awarding nominees). So, when needed, I have bended the rules a bit. Here are my 11 nominees:
- Liane Faneca
- Keeping Oil in Our Lamps
~ A help and an encouragement in keeping the oil in our lamps. ~
- Sandra lmdg
- My Hairy Blog
~ New blogger who’s not afraid to let her hair down – and we all can relate 😉 ~
- Elizabeth Thompson
- Embracing Aspirations
~ Spiritual awakening and revival through facilitating unity in the body of Christ. ~
- Gail B. Hyatt
- Because Life is a Constant Treasure Hunt
~ Wife of Michael Hyatt blogging about treasures of life! ~
- Cheryl Truett
- Running Life’s Race: Start to Finish
~ A newlywed’s blogger, sharing her journeys of married. ~
- Brenda Elliott
- Courage Times Three: blog
~ A fellow blogger, sharing about life in simplicity throughout her struggles with chronic illness. ~
- Kelly Wheeler
~ Against all odds and defying physical challenges, Kelly is nothing short of a miracle; her strength is admirable. ~