I am honored to receive the One Lovely Blog Award. This award acknowledges up-and-coming bloggers who share their story, thoughts, or content in a beautiful manner that connects with their viewers and followers. The goal of the award is to give recognition to newer, up-and-coming, bloggers to help them reach more viewers.
The guidelines for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Things About Me
- I am 5’8″ – taller than all my girls; thank God, not taller than my son.
- Me no like spiders.
- Me no like heights.
- I enjoy eating quail.
- My Dream Vacation: Puerto Rico.
- Favorite pets: cats.
- My grandchildren keep me feeling young.
- (Bonus) A newborn’s first cry makes me cry. Always! Whether in a movie, on TV, or real life – it doesn’t matter – I will start sobbing.
- (An added bonus) I love Jesus!
My long awaited nominees are:
- Mandy @ http://healingbeyondsurvival.wordpress.com/my-heros/
- Cindy @ http://cindyknoke.com/
- Clara @ http://wisewoman2.wordpress.com/
- Carole @ http://carolec55.wordpress.com/
- Betty @ http://togodbetheglorybettysverseoftheday.wordpress.com/
- Pastor Joe @ http://joequatronejr.com/
- Cathy @ http://craigmotor.wordpress.com/
- Tilly @ http://simplygratefulhousewife.wordpress.com/
- Kath @ http://kathunsworth.com/
- Debby @ http://dgkayewriter.com/about/
- Levi @ http://levithetford.com/