Recently my husband and I attended a John Maxwell seminar, which we thoroughly enjoyed. A trajectory of wit coupled with wisdom ensued from this man’s lips.
Here are seven meaningful questions I jotted down and continue to reflect upon. What a great exercise!
- What’s the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life?
- What are you learning now?
- How has failure shaped your life?
- Who do you know that I should know?
- What have you read that I should read?
- What have you experienced or done that I should do?
- How can I add value to you?
Your turn! As you think about the questions above, how would you answer them?